[CQ-Contest] TOM HAMMOND, N0SS, SILENT KEY

Matt & Carrie Trott superfly at tetonwireless.net
Sat Aug 6 10:38:34 PDT 2011

I am so sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to his family and all his
friends. Many moons ago, my TS930 quit working. I put out a plea for help on
the reflector and Tom answered the call. He helped this appliance operator
confirm that it was a pass transistor that had gone bad. I repaired it with
Tom's guidance and got many more years of enjoyment from that rig. It was a
delight to run into Tom many times on the air over the proceeding years.

Blessings to all as we mourn the loss of a true gentleman,

Matt-K7BG