[CQ-Contest] KR2Q - RX1CQ

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 14:28:42 PDT 2011

"Will we as contesters be required to put a webcam in our
shacks and expose ourselves to the world for 24 or 48 hours, to the whim of
any voyeur who seems to find some reason to watch me operate a radio in
shorts and a T-shirt?"

I thought exposing ourselves to the world for 24 or 48 hours to any radio voyeur who seems to find some reason to call us on the radio was the entire point of contesting in general.  If privacy is one's goal, radiosport would not be my first suggestion as a hobby.

73, Ward N0AX