[CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Aug 22 12:40:35 PDT 2011

I'll agree that someone in a foreign country using a contest callsign
they don't deserve is probably beyond the ARRL's horizon of
responsibility to monitor, but I don't need to be able to program a
traffic light to recognize when someone runs a red light.  Besides, the
ARRL certainly pays extremely close attention to such matters for DXCC
purposes.

Just to be clear, my impression of the ARRL's handling of contest
controversy was developed over recent years and has nothing to do with
CT1EAT's post other than it being a trigger point for my comments.

73,
Dave   AB7E