[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Thursday

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 00:09:14 PDT 2011

This is Week 6 of NS Ladder XII .. . last week to qualify for NSL Wine
prizes, which require a minimum 5 weeks.

The NAS CW test soon on the weekend of Sept 10.   NS Ladder makes for good
practice a few weeks early.

Thursday Night 7:30 to 8:00 PM PDST (0230Z-0300Z Friday)
5 Bands 15m - 160m.

We've had great 15 meter openings at 0230Z each week so far. A dead  band
come alive as the NS Ladder session begins.
Questions or requests to join our nccc-blue contest reflector,
n6zfo at arrl.net

Full announcement for this Ladder series at:
http://bit.ly/pO34Q9

The slow speed "SNS" is one-half hour earlier on
20, 40 and 80m with a speed limit in the mid-20 wpm.

73 Bill N6ZFO
Contest Director, NCCC Sprint Ladder
NCCC Contester of the Year, 2010/11