[CQ-Contest] One of the BEST scores database you will ever see

kr2q at optimum.net kr2q at optimum.net
Sat Dec 3 09:09:22 PST 2011

It is my opinion that this cite is SUPER GREAT - I'm looking at CQWW right now, but it
includes WPX, 160, IARU, etc.

http://pileup.ru/

Why?

1.  compiles claimed scores from both 3830 and the contest sponsor and combines them

2.  allows drill down by category (EG: World, North American, USA)

3.  displays the actual 3830 breakdown and user comments

4.  searches all other 3830 logs to see who else commented about that call, including a
link to view the comment by "the other guy"

5.  has a function which allows side by side comparison between any two published scored

6.  tiny window for various published videos

7.  just keeps getting  better and better

GIVE IT A TRY!  You will just LOVE what Valery, R5GA, has done.

de Doug KR2Q