[CQ-Contest] dit dit dit

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 07:49:59 PST 2011

aaaa... now, by golly, we are getting somewhere... no operator... and no radio...
really! just a cd... with all the call signs in the world... copy and paste... drag and drop... hit the submit button.. you're done...
no one checks anything... no need for even a single dit, radio, operator, antenna... and the HOAs win!

Dale - WC7S in Wy