[CQ-Contest] 10- RTTY

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 6 18:43:08 PST 2011

A QSO with N7JAL/KH2 during the 10-Meter RTTY Contest will not count if he did not give you a serial number.  You can still log it,
but unfortunately it will not count toward your score if you do not have a correct serial number logged.

Apparently he was on during both the TARA RTTY Melee and the 10 Meter RTTY contest and not giving out serial numbers at first.  When
I worked him late Sunday (2215Z), he gave me serial number 087.  So he must have started giving serial numbers when he realized
there was a contest going on.

AL9A gave me serial number 105 at 1757Z.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com