[CQ-Contest] Remote operating

ve4xt at mymts.net ve4xt at mymts.net
Sun Feb 27 12:51:32 PST 2011

If the same rules are available to everyone, nobody is getting special treatment. If you CAN have a home-based station, all the power to you. If you can or cannot but use a legal remote setup, you're not doing anything that anyone else isn't permitted to, either.

In fact, the converse is more true: it grants special status to those who aren't restricted in their choices of antennas.

73, Kelly
Ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone