[CQ-Contest] Just one weekend

Mike Fatchett W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Feb 27 17:15:27 PST 2011

Everyone can do this each and every day.  Nobody forces anyone to use
Spots from anywhere, RBN or the old fashioned 2m spots or telnet.  It is
up to you to decided how you want to operate.  What works for you might
not work for others, this is probably why we use CW, SSB, RTTY, EME, 2m,
repeaters etc.

Mike W0MU