[CQ-Contest] NCJ Column topic

Gary Sutcliffe w9xt at unifiedmicro.com
Tue Jan 11 04:27:26 PST 2011

HI all

I'm looking for input for my Contest Tips, Tricks, & Techniques column for
the March NCJ.

Multi-op Staffing

How do you staff your multi-op efforts? What traits do the operators
possess? How are the operators organized and scheduled? What are the
minimum and optimum number of operators in a multi-multi or multi-single
effort? What do you suggest for an operator hoping to get invited to join a
multi-op group?

Multi-op operators, how did you get involved with your team?

Please reply directly by Friday morning and be sure your call is included
in your response.

Thanks!

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
www.w9xt.com