[CQ-Contest] Two Single operators, one club call sign

Maarten van Rossum pd2r.maarten at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:26:33 PST 2011

Bob W5OV,

I now realize I misspelled the word "mist" which means the same as "haze" or
"fog". It should have been "missed" of course. To bad my spell checker
missed that one ;-)

Now I can place your reaction in the right context and I now know you meant
nothing by it.
I may have overreacted in my reply and therefore I apologize.

Furthermore I would like to thank everybody for the kind and helpful
replies, this was the right reflector to post my question after all ;-)
You've all had valid points which made sense to me.
That said, it might have been better if I had directed my question to
KX9X in the first place.

Bob K0RC, good story. I know the correct spelling now so I can see what's so
funny about your story ;-)

Thanks again everybody, I really appreciate it.  I hope to hear you all
during the contest on 40 meter. I'll be operating the club station PI4DX
with the club call sign.
I'm looking forward to it!

Best 73,

Maarten PD2R