[CQ-Contest] Technology against cheating?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 07:54:08 PDT 2011

There used to be a thing called "rule of law." Some places and some
countries still have it. It was pointed out to me that in the recent
disaster in Japan, there was virtually NO looting. Would that happen
in a similar situation in the USA?

I don't know why the rule of law went out the window, but it seems in
society at large it's gone. Ham radio is just a small example of the
whole.

73, Zack W9SZ