[CQ-Contest] [MWA] Log analyzer

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Nov 8 17:53:21 PST 2011

Thanks for the flowers Pat!

With the ARRL Sweepstakes CW behind us now, I spent today reviewing that
Log Analyzer. There were a number of nuisance problems I corrected while
I was adding a few features.

For example, it's always interesting to look at the year distribution
across the Precedence graph to see the reported 'First Licensed'
numbers. But the next question that comes up is usually, "Okay so who is
that sole station sending '24' that I logged?"

I added a new "First Call Sign" column to many of the worksheets that
will answer that kind of question.

ARRL Sweepstakes Log Analyzer Rev 2.0.5 is available for download right
now: *http://tinyurl.com/77s5m9z*

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN