[CQ-Contest] CQWW impt notice: optional modification to cabrillo format

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:44:54 PST 2011

The station on the other end has no idea he's working someone who is
breaking the rules. He makes a QSO and all the correct info is
exchanged. As far as he knows it's a valid QSO. He didn't do anything
wrong. Why should he be penalized?

If a station is DQ'ed in a contest, should all the stations he worked
be penalized for the QSO's? They didn't do anything wrong.

Doesn't make sense to me.

73, Zack W9SZ