[CQ-Contest] CQWW impt notice: optional modification to cabrillo format

Luc Moreira py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Wed Nov 9 03:13:59 PST 2011

As I could understand, a team could operate as M/2, and depending the
others participants score, they could comment out some QSOs and send in the
log as M/S, and still into the rules.

It's like open a window (or wide door) to top notch cheating level on
Mult-Op category.

I hope there is nobody out there willing do it.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, PX8C, ZZ8Z, ZY7C)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member