[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:47:05 PST 2011

Hi Zack,
  With this long an exchange, I like 25 - 28... but for those speed folks that insisted on calling at 35 - 40 should have been able to copy without repeats when I answered at their speed. However, that didn't happen but a couple of times... the general rule was the speed station would call in way fast.. then ask for repeats until the cows came home... and when I would slow a bit.. they wouldn't. So.. why should I repeat and repeat... ?? If I use the same theory as some.. they can get the exchange from the next time around... or the next.. or the next... I shouldn't have to repeat... and when I would slow down enough for them to copy... then they would qsl and that was that...
The repetition of that little drill was so  irritating. If I didn't log you... I'm probably responding to the fourth or fifth request for fills.. after a 5nn report.

Dale - WC7S in Wy