[CQ-Contest] CW Speed in Sweepstakes

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Nov 9 08:29:43 PST 2011

Frankly, I found it much more common for people CQing at any moderate
speed to be unable actually to handle information at that speed, so I
tended to slow down *at least* to the CQing station's speed.  My guess
is that the people who didn't were simply being careless.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000