[CQ-Contest] reverse beacon network

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Fri Nov 25 11:30:27 PST 2011

Plus, you can't count on good data with only a few data points. Call TEST
or CQ on a different frequency a few minutes later and you will very likely
get different data. I've done extensive antenna testing using RBN, and,
from experience, I can tell you that to get a real handle on antenna
performance, you need many (hundreds) of data points over a few days, and
you need to look at the data statistically.

73,

Hank, W6SX