[CQ-Contest] reverse beacon network

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Nov 25 11:52:47 PST 2011

The best way to use the RBN for antenna tests is A/B testing of two
different ones.  Even then, you will need to average a number of
alternations before you get a persuasive answer.  Don't forget to QSY at
least 500Hz between test transmissions, or else the target Skimmer won't
spot you again until 10 minutes have passed.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000