[CQ-Contest] unIDs

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Nov 28 05:47:24 PST 2011

I understand. And I know it's frustrating.

But it's one thing to wait (as frustrating as it is) on a "rare" Zone 23 station. Odds are pretty good he knows he has the zone to himself and can do things his own way.

OTOH, a M/M Caribbean station... and I can think of 2 or three offhand that I heard doing this... why would you work them 2 or 3 or 4 times without first knowing what their call is? It's not like propagation will suddenly fail from the US to C6A or PJ2 or PJ4 or KP2 or VP5 or... they'll still be there a few minutes later.

73 , ron w3wn