[CQ-Contest] The Calling Disease...

KU7Y ku7y.cw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:57:21 PST 2011

I remember years ago, in a state I used to live in, we had a DX "club".  One
of the things we did was award a "Lid of the Year" trophy to whoever we
thought was the very worst operator when calling in a pile up.

The trophy was the rear end of a horse!

One year, about 2 months after sending out the trophy to the "winner", 2 of
us wound up sitting at the same table as him, (the winner), for dinner at
the Visalia convention!  It was hard to keep a straight face!

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
SOWP 5545M
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club