[CQ-Contest] The Calling Disease

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 29 22:20:03 PST 2011

I think your first sentence is the correct procedure; forget about the other
choices.  Send his callsign and report and then tell him that he will not be
entered in the log because ... Simple as that.  He gets no points and no QSL
card.  That is about the best punishment that you can give in this
situation.  Others that are listening will get the message.  If he decides
to qrm you in reprisal, then change frequency.

Doug