[CQ-Contest] inhale, spots, skimmer, etc: WHAT'S THE POINT?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 06:59:15 PDT 2011

What about Morse code decoders or readers? I myself have no use for
them (I can still copy about 55 wpm and my experiences with EME, etc.
make me pretty good at pulling signals out of the noise) but I know
there are contesters who do. Do those place someone into an "assisted"
category?

73, Zack W9SZ