[CQ-Contest] Cheating

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sat Aug 4 18:58:29 PDT 2012

The interesting thing is that you wouldn't necessarily need a box.  It
could all be done from a logging program if all the stations were
networked and using the same logging program.  The logger could be coded
to allow the users to set up whatever algorithm and timing they wanted
for juggling the on-air bursts of CW.

73,
Dave   AB7E