[CQ-Contest] Running the pile

Robert Brandon rb at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 09:30:19 EST 2012

I recently noticed a feature in Win-Test.  Open the Radio 1 (i.e., Bandmap
window), right click and choose Properties.  There you'll find an option to
"Randomize TX frequency in CW (-100/0/+100 Hz)".

I haven't tried it, but I believe that when clicking on a spot this will
sometimes take you 100 Hz either side of the exact spotted frequency.

I just use a little XIT.

Robert K5PI