[CQ-Contest] LOTW and Contest Logs

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Dec 12 16:51:58 EST 2012

Faked contacts....

The awards are your awards.  If people need to cheat to feel good about
themselves too bad for them.

You having 350 confirmed has nothing to do with my totals.

You have just burdened CQ and ARRL with having to ensure that the
operation is legit.  I don't know if the contest organizers even cared.
DXCC and CQ awards probably care although CQ never asked for any
paperwork on J6M, while I had to provide it to use LOTW.

This is getting way off the topic of contesting.  Uploading logs is a
personal choice.  Make your own.

Mike W0MU