[CQ-Contest] Can a call be too short?

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 18:35:33 PST 2012

On aspect of a call, either short or long, that hasn't been mentioned and
that I have found to be helpful is its "rhythm". Certain letter
combinations just seem to flow together in CW better than others. I think
that's one reason why folks don't have much of a problem with Al's call. It
is also one of the reasons I chose my new call in 1996.

73 - John, W4AU