[CQ-Contest] How close is too close?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 06:28:31 PST 2012

I got to use Elecraft K3's for the first time at the K9CT contest
station last weekend. I had no trouble with stations 100 or 200 Hz
away except for one station that had horrendous key clicks. I liked
those radios so much I'm thinking of getting one now.

73, Zack W9SZ

On 2/21/12, somata90924 at mypacks.net <somata90924 at mypacks.net> wrote:
> its called THE CONTEST  ask to qsy and you are ''ignored'or ''why should I",
> or ''go away",,,,thats why it is all about power and antennas,,,,,,,, it is
> the CONTEST
>
> joe w6vnr

>>> 350 to 500hz away from a BIG GUN Multi.  One of them was 10 over to me on
>>> 40M and I had zero problem hearing the noise floor where I was sitting