[CQ-Contest] SK9HQ

Johan Mattsson mattsson_j at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 8 03:04:16 PDT 2012

SK9HQ IARU HF 2012

As a part of SSAs youth initiative SK0YT,
the Swedish youth team, will be manning SK9HQ in the IARU HF
contest in a multimulti-drive, 160-10m SSB.

QTH will be Kvarnberget, SK0UX. A
total of seven youngsters will participate this time and the aim is to introduce "contest" and to
give
them the opportunity to practice operator technique.
This
will be a fantastic opportunity for our youngsters to try out contest and since SK9HQ has its own multiplier in the test, they will be
highly sought after.

Take it easy with our new youngster at our
HQ-station.
Let's show them the best of world wide contesting in a friendly
way.
de SA5BJM aka SM5FJohan