[CQ-Contest] IARU Contest Rulrs.

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Jul 9 19:06:50 PDT 2012

The RBN is only the transport mechanism of many CW Skimmers tied
together into a world-wide system. From that viewpoint, there can't be a
RBN without CW Skimmers feeding it. (The word "only" is not meant to
diminish the technical skill and foresight that was required to design
and implement it!)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN