[CQ-Contest] Cheating

Peter Chamalian w1rm at arrl.net
Thu Jul 19 03:04:13 PDT 2012

Perhaps it's time for the various contest committees to review their
disqualification criteria and actions to up the penalty for certain flagrant
violations to not only DQ the log but disqualify those involved for some
period of time.

I know punishment does not deter bad behavior but it might free the rest of
us from the bad actions of them for a period of time.

Pete, W1RM