[CQ-Contest] Log Submission Times

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Wed Jul 25 10:13:41 PDT 2012

Quote: "I really like this approach: treat different customers differently.
... 5 days might be long time for Top Notch Operators, but It's too short
for casual "having fun" participants."

No. Rules are rules and their inherent character (like laws) is that they
are the same for every participant. If we start deviding, we loose the last
tiny right to speak about radio-"sport". Who should be the big instance to
decide who is a "casual participant" having fun only? Below 1k qso there is
no competetive operating? Business class for the real contesters, rest to be
neglected. Thanks, understood...

But that is the opinion of a small pistol and therefore of course not too
relevant.

73, Chris (DL8MBS)