[CQ-Contest] Log submission time

Axel Schernikau, DL6KVA dl6kva at gmx.de
Wed Jul 25 14:41:56 PDT 2012

Hello Phillip,

the world isn't that easy .. and it's more free then we think mostly ...

4/ play in the contest but don't bother to send a log
5/ play in the contest and send the log when You're ready (check log or not)

I'm FOR a shortend send in time and quicker results although I will
surely never make the top ranks in bigger contests with my little
pistole station (at least from Germany) ... but I'm personally sure at
least 90% of the entrants are there for the fun ... not for an award.

So for me the RDXC solution is so far one of the best!

73 & gl,

Axel, DL6KVA

p.s. I send my logs usually a few mins after the contest or at least
within 24 hours ...