[CQ-Contest] LOTW and WPX

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 16:33:57 PDT 2012

Hi,

What I don't understand is why LoTW automatically creates a WPX account for
 everyone, instead of having only those who are interested start one, as
they do for WAS and VUCC.  Not everyone is interested in chasing WPX,
although if everyone gets an account, interest might climb.

If LoTW does this for all awards they might support in the future, the
system is likely to become bogged down in a lot of unnecessary processing.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 7/25/2012 9:28:17 P.M. GMT Standard Time,