[CQ-Contest] CQWW shortened deadline: some stats

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Thu Jul 26 00:11:53 PDT 2012

KR2Q wrote: No offense intended to ARRL, just a data point for comparison.

I brought first 8” diskette to ARRL HQ in 1988, many 5 ½” ones were sent
later until emails were accepted.

My stats include several logs lost at CQ, none at ARRL.  I am not sure
shorter submission period would improve processing quality although I
support it.

Even with the present internet technology we could log live in the clouds
but that would be too much for traditionally conservative hams.

LP MMM S56A