[CQ-Contest] Log Submission Times

C. 'Fred' Johnson fredwt2p at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:46:19 PDT 2012

But in reality, given the access and ease of technology it is basically
the same.. Even if you are a "remote" station, you will still have ample
time to contact the contest committee and explain why (travelling, etc.)
you can't submit the log in the prescribed timeframe.

PS: Trading is no longer constrained to major market centers. KC, MO is
not considered a major center and yet they are winning the share in
terms of high frequency trading. No excuses (and those rules don't
include the "let us know if you're going to be delayed in reporting").

2P