[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW

trogo at telegraphy.com trogo at telegraphy.com
Mon Jul 30 16:54:56 PDT 2012

I will be in EA8 in November during CQWW CW - looking for a seat for the
contest either there or somewhere in that area.   Contact me direct at
trogo at telegraphy.com

73

Tony

                Tony  W4OI/HK1AR
            Licenses Previously Held:
    N7BG, K5LMJ, W7HZF,  WA6BOU, W6JPC, K4KES
     F7BK, VQ9AR, VP5AR, 9G5AR, TY5AR, CN2BG
       HK0/HK1AR, 5V7BG, TU/N7BG, OJ0/N7BG
       5B4/N7BG, ZC4/N7BG, ZF2AR, HB9/N7BG
                   and others
     Founding Member of VooDude Contest Group
         Member of Florida Contest Group
      Member Central Arizona DX Association
          Referee WRTC 2000, 2002, 2006
         I've been to 103 DXCC Countries