[CQ-Contest] Alabama QSO Party

KC4HW/Jim kc4hw at centurytel.net
Fri Jun 1 04:44:30 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

This is an Alabama Contest Group sponsored event.

Just one more plug for the Alabama QSO Party...

We have 10 mobiles that are saddled up to zig and zag across
Alabama.  Some will be PH only, others CW only and some both
modes. This should give plenty of QSOs for everyone to chase.

We will have plenty of fixed station and club stations as well.

I have been notified by a few DX stations that they will be looking for
us.

Will have certificates for all the top scores in all categories.  In
addition, we have 10 plaques that will be award to the US and DX high
scorers.  Additionally there are 10 plaques that will be award to
Alabama stations.  See the website for details.

So if you can, come and join us in our QSO party we will be glad to
see you!

Take care and best 73

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org