[CQ-Contest] Aniother rules/remote RX issue

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 09:48:54 PDT 2012

Checking solar conditions (SFI, A/K) via WWV or other means is of little
direct use. I find it mostly to be useful as a confirmation of why conditions
 seem bad.  If conditions seem good I'm too busy to check.

IMHO general information such as local weather via internet is likewise no
problem, even if it might be of use to know how long until the
thunderstorms  will arrive.

Knowing the instantaneous condition of the path from your QTH to specific
spots in the world via RBN is beyond appropriate for single op.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 6/1/2012 12:19:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,