[CQ-Contest] ARRL single op definition

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Jun 25 12:55:46 PDT 2012

Herb did do something.  His presence allowed another operator do operate
where he did.  Without Herb there Yuri operated Illegally and thus is an
automatic DQ as he violated a different rule.

I have no idea if Herb was anywhere near the op at all or during the
entire time.

Operators do not have to make a contact, tune the rig etc.

I am amazed that people are trying to legitimize this operation. It is
wrong in so many ways.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com