[CQ-Contest] ARRL single op definition

w1md at cfl.rr.com w1md at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 14:10:50 PDT 2012

So...If I just show up at your house and you are present and I start operating...how does that play? And you are sitting in the radio room while I'm operating...thereby 'enabling me' to operate YOUR station.

How about if I show up at your house and you are NOT there to 'enable' me to operate the station...? (this case happens all the time when one Extra loans his/her station to another Extra for the contest as a SO or SOA)

It's not MY station.
I am not the primary station licensee
You as the Primary station licensee are not there to EQUALLY ensure the proper operation of the station while I operate/control it

Part 97.103 a/b and 97.105 a

73,

Marty
W1MD