[CQ-Contest] We need to recruit this guy into Contesting!

Jack/W6NF vhfplus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 22:12:41 PDT 2012

On 3/11/2012 7:28 PM, Radio K0HB wrote:
> For Sweepstakes
>
> http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_20151277/booming-north-dakotas-ham-radio-space-also-draw
>

> *73, de Hans, K0HB*
> *"Just a boy and his radio"*
> --
> Sea stories at -------->  http://k0hb.wordpress.com
> Superstition trails --->  http://oldslowhans.wordpress.com

Stiles is right...it *is* a nice place to raise a family and even better
for contesting. Yeah,the winters can be brutal but I regret having moved
from there in the mid-1980's, after 8 years in Bismarck. It was fun
running into the Governor of the state window shopping downtown...there
aren't many places where that happens!

Our son (K7DAE) is now a permanent resident of Canada, in Winnipeg, so
we may have to move back to be closer to his home. :>)

--
Jack, W6NF
ex W0RIB and KC0W (the first one), Bismarck