[CQ-Contest] We need to recruit this guy into Contesting!

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Mar 12 07:00:53 PDT 2012

I was surprised to have worked a ND in the Wisconsin QSO party
yesterday! K0RJ. Indeed a rare bunch of fellas! I almost had a clean
sweep of states only missing a few,WY,(of course) NM, SD and KY? KY?
yeah. UG! From Wisconsin on 40 is usually a pipeline into OH and KY, but
never got one.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme