[CQ-Contest] TRIATHLON DX Contest

py2sex at py2sex.com py2sex at py2sex.com
Mon Mar 12 03:31:31 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

First, this is not the same like get a award for a best score for the 3
WPX contests that you have done, this is working all 3 modes in a unique
24 hours period.

Second, ADXC have create a similar Contest for June that calls Iron Ham or
something like that and this Triathlon DX will be just one more Contest
with same target as ADXC Contest have created.

I think there are space for all kind of contest and one at February and
Other in June is also ok. I didn't compare the Rules to see if there are
anything different.
More contests, more fun!
73

Alex, PY2SEX