[CQ-Contest] TRIATHLON DX Contest

Radio K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 19:19:44 PDT 2012

Rudy, there is no need for ANY contest at all.  We could all sit around and
QSO with the pig farmers.

Having said that, I applaud the guys from Greece for trying something new
and different.  Maybe it will catch on, and maybe not.  I hope it does.

*73, de Hans, K0HB*
*"Just a boy and his radio"*
--
Sea stories at --------> http://k0hb.wordpress.com