[CQ-Contest] Keyboard for Contesting

Sean Cavanaugh seanc at unixgeeks.ca
Tue Mar 27 11:03:13 PDT 2012

If your computer supports it, using a Bluetooth keyboard will allow you to use multiple wireless keyboards in the same location. You can pair them with a computer so they'll always connect to the correct computer. I use several wireless keyboards to mitigate RFI issues in my shack with no problems at all.

Sean - VA5LF