[CQ-Contest] Keyboard for Contesting

Gordon LaPoint gordon.lapoint at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:04:15 PDT 2012

Pete,
    I use the RocketFish wireless keyboard and mouse combination, from BestBuy stores.
Its a big keyboard that has seperated keys and will hold a template printed above the
keys, see:
http://www.wa4pgm.us/keyboard_templates.htm
http://www.rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htm

These spreadsheet templates work fine!