[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY Tonight
matt at nq6n.com
Thu May 31 09:58:30 PDT 2012
*Tonight: 0130Z (Friday UTC): 30 minutes.*
Per Ken's suggestion we're going to add 10 and 15m to the RTTY NS this
evening. Try 10m for a minute or two, then 15 to see if there is activity.
Maybe the incredible 15m conditions we had in WPX last weekend will be in
occurrence this evening.
Note: NS RTTY is every Thursday so please put it on your calendar.
*Please email me if you're new to the NS or new to RTTY and you'd like some
help getting your station configured. *
- 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10m. 80 KHz up from band edge [please
- 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format,
- mults per band
- 1 KHz QSY rule.
- Contact stations once per band i.e. no same-band duplicate Q's.
- Score reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
[Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
stn to ask for fills.
Setup: Hank, W6SX, has generously provided the F-Key configuration
file he uses for N1MM to serve as examples of a successful SO1V
configuration. Links below.
See the NS website for additional info:
More information about the CQ-Contest