[CQ-Contest] 2 entries in contest (WPX)

Saulius Zalnerauskas ly5w.sam at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:01:25 PDT 2012

Hi fellow contesters,

Can one person work in WPX contest in 2 different categories?
Example:
SO SB 10m LP Assisted & SO SB 80m HP UNAssisted?

Here I was:
SO SB 10m LP As - LY2BIM (my another call)
SO SB 80m HP UnAs ' LY5W (my main call)

I had open 80m only 25 hours of 48 contest hours.
So not stay, decided to make some QSOs on 10m :) Score is not BIG.
But oon 80m, You can see on 3830 is HIGH.
TNX to everyone in N.A. who heard me. Mostly N.American's came on the
band (80m) to late for us (North-East EU) after our sunrise :(
Over 30 station's was heard on BV! But no QSO :(
Almost all were new prefixes, and score will grow :)

Sam LY5W
p.s. Ranfy K5ZD wrote to me : it is OK