[CQ-Contest] Remote contesting

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:40:17 EST 2012

I'm not working for the FCC, although, it seems to me that where the rf is eminating from would be where the laws of operation would be impending. IF the tx in in the US.. then the ID requirementmust adhere to the US/FCC standard, as would the requirements for spectural purity and all the rest of the multitude of laws pertinent, no matter where the control op is...  Pretty much the same as the border broadcast stations with the studios in country.. and the higher than allowed in country tx located.. over the line.

Dale - WC7S in Wy